DERSCHLAG – a success story since 1957.
- 1957: stamping works founded by Günther DERSCHLAG. Processing of paper and cardboard packaging.
- 1960s: High demand for flexible packaging. DERSCHLAG started offering aluminium foil processing to meet this demand.
- 1985: DERSCHLAG stamping works taken over by Michael Scholz.
- 1988: Business is relocated to the current location in Bad Berleburg.
- 1998: Business renamed as DERSCHLAG GmbH & Co. KG Folienverarbeitung.
- 2004: Acquisition of the cosmetics and technical films department of Händler & Natermann GmbH. Expanded production space.
- 2011: Takeover of a gravure printing company. Founding of Derschlag Foliendruck GmbH & Co. KG in Lüdenscheid, Germany. AEO-F certification.
- 2014: Takeover of business operations of Radebrok Flexible Verpackung GmbH.
- 2015: Expansion of the production areas at the Bad Berleburg site and commissioning of UV flexographic printing presses.